Monday, June 13, 2011

Summerfest

It's finally feeling like Summer. And we spent the weekend enjoying it.

Hannah spent Friday looking adorable. We also got to watch my niece and nephews for a few hours (no pics). Scott and I went out for sushi that night (first time in a long time) and had a game night with his sibs and their spouses (still no pics). Good times.

Hannah looking adorable on Friday.

Saturday we enjoyed Orem Summerfest amid a few other activities.

We walked around the booths and got this pic of Hannah and her cute teeth.

We ate some yummy food. I still prefer frozen bananas, but this chocolate drizzled strawberry-banana kabob was pretty darn good.

After weeding and digging trenches in the garden space our neighbor is letting us use, we took a quick dip in our pool. Hannah still isn't a big fan and spent most of her time in there clinging to us.

That night Hannah loved staring at the Summerfest carnival rides from across the street in our friend's front yard. She stared and laughed and stared and laughed.

When the fireworks began, Hannah cried for a few seconds and then suddenly started smiling and laughing, which lasted for the rest of the fireworks. It was hilarious and absolutely adorable.

As a bonus, here are some pics of a birthday party my family had today for my 2 nieces and 2 brothers-in-law.

Happy birthday Faith, Mikayla, Camo, and Braydon!

Apparently Hannah didn't love our singing. That, and she was super duper tired. She's so stinkin' cute when she's sad!

Happy Summerfest to one and all!

4 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

She is so stinkin' cute. Love those teeth!

Elmer said...

I meant to come down and watch fireworks with you all, but then had a sudden urge to trim the bushes in my front yard and couldn't stop. I don't know what came over me. I'm glad Hannah enjoyed them. And I'm glad summer is finally here!

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Chicken Foot (said in the quietest creepy voice ever)

Stacey said...

I'm glad my lawn was put to good use.