Monday, June 6, 2011

Big Girl

Our big girl Hannah had a big day on Saturday.

She held her own bottle for the first time:

Hannah doesn't have bottles very often, so we had never tried to see if she could hold it on her own. Scott said she finished this bottle on her own. Super cute. This is the only picture Scott has ever taken of Hannah.

Also, on Saturday night Hannah slept in her crib in her own room for the first time:

We had planned to wait until she turns 6 months old in 2 weeks, but some noisy construction that is getting started on our building made it necessary to make the transition early. Hannah slept great that night (naps are a different story, but that's more about the teething). And I did mostly ok. I was a wee bit worried, but fortunately I was able to hear her just fine.

A few bonus pics from the weekend:

Hannah enjoyed her cousin Matt's short baseball game.

Hannah looked adorable half naked in her car seat on Sunday afternoon.

We drove up the canyon to check out Provo River and the reservoir. Crazy full!

We absolutely love our big girl!

3 comments:

bullfrogranch said...

super sweet. I am sure she will have more and more big girl days ahead!

glarcy said...

is it just me? or is she super cute?

MaryAnn said...

What a big girl!