I decided to finally write the Christmas letter I would have written 6 months ago if I had had the time, energy, or brain power to do so. Better late than never?
2010--Year of Miracles
Dear Friends & Family,
Last year was an amazingly miraculous year for our little family.
In January we started the year by miraculously being able to afford a fabulous trip to Hawaii to celebrate our 2-year anniversary. We had a wonderful time, and I was happy that I was easily able to get Scott to love Hawaii. :)
We were then miraculously referred to a renowned infertility doctor, and in February we started some new treatments.
In March, I totaled my car but miraculously was not injured.
Then came our totally miraculous news in April--I was finally pregnant! An absolute miracle!!!
Throughout the Summer, I enjoyed a miraculously easy, healthy pregnancy.
In the Fall, Scott and I finally, and rather miraculously, finished painting/decorating the baby's room with relatively few arguments. :)
On December 18th, Scott and I were blessed with the precious miracle of the birth of our baby girl, Hannah Mary. Thanks to the miracle of modern medicine, our breech Hannah was able to be born by c-section. And she was later able to be operated on for her breathing problems and has been healed thanks again to modern medicine and to the miracle of the Priesthood. We feel so incredibly blessed to have Hannah in our family and to have the privilege of being her parents.
The Christmas Spirit has definitely lingered in our home as we have felt so very grateful for the miracle of the birth of our Savior, for His miraculous life, and for His atonement that has brought us so much peace and joy.
Thank you to all of you for your love, support, and prayers that have helped make the desire of our hearts a miraculous reality for us.
Love,
Scott, Mary Ann, & Hannah Carter
A few pics:
1 comment:
What a lovely list of Carter miracles!! Great pictures too.
Post a Comment