Thursday, May 26, 2011

Biannual Karaoke Party

Lest you all think that Scott and I just sit around watching Hannah all day and night, here is proof that sometimes we invite people over to watch us watch Hannah...and to do a little karaoke.

Hannah sang/grunted beautifully.

Hannah was an angel all night--perfectly content to sit in Megan's lap and stare at apparently fascinating John.

Sam and Lorne getting ready to sing a love duet.

Scott looks a little tipsy, and Diana looks a little special.

Four beautiful single ladies all in a row.

Good ol' Jen.

Jana and the boys.

See. We're still total party animals. :)

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Love the pictures. Looks like a fun night!

Sandy Brunson said...

Good for you. I'm pretty sure the party animal left me when Isaac was born. We are pretty tame (or lame) these days.

Elmer said...

I must have been singing a depressing Carpenters' song because I look pretty solemn. Thanks for a fun night!

Lynda/Mom said...

Hope you guys had a good weekend. One of these days we'll connect and I'll get another glimpseof Hannah. Aunt Lynda

D. said...

Why do you always post such ugly pictures of me on your blog??? I think I'm going to have to start being camera shy around you.