Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sweet Pea's newest milestone

Today, just as I was telling my visiting teachers that Hannah has been close to rolling from her back to her stomach for a long time but has not yet done it, Hannah promptly rolled from her back to her stomach. She seemed a bit surprised and took several minutes to get upset that she was on her stomach.

Hannah rolled again a couple of times later in the evening:

Happy Hannah

Caught in the middle of her roll

And for the record, my Sweet Pea loves sweet peas (and hates pears--she's totally her mommy's daughter):

Doesn't she look so cute in this bib my friend made for her?

My baby is growing up too fast! I have mixed feeling about it. I love seeing Hannah grow and progress, but I want her to be my baby forever. Scott says that we need a 2nd baby without teeth now. We'll see...

3 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

Wow! Scott's already talking second baby huh? I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought more about it now that Isaac is getting bigger too. Hannah is too cute and I love seeing the pictures of her!

MaryAnn said...

She is a doll! They do grow fast - it's kind of sad. Lately I have been looking at how big Emily is and it makes me a little sad that she is not little anymore. Then I remember how much work they are when they are little and I'm not sad anymore!

Kimber said...

I love that we were there and got to see her roll over! That was so cute!!