Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cinco Meses

Our sweet baby Hannah is 5 months old today! Let me tell you, time is flying!

Here are some cute pics I took today:

I love that Hannah still loves her mobile.

And I love how chubby her legs are getting.

I love how Hannah likes to stick her legs straight in the air and point her toes

I love that Hannah has started to purposely grab for things--toys, toes, etc.

I love how Hannah loves to throw her head back and look around upside down.

I love how cute Hannah looks in jeans.

I love Hannah's double chin.

And I love her cute smile.

I love Hannah's big blue eyes and long lashes. (I think you can see her tooth in this pic.)

I love how Hannah stuffs her hands in her mouth. Here she has all but one finger in there. Amazing!

I love that Hannah has discovered the joy of splashing in the bath.

I love how relaxed she looks in this pic.

I love everything about my sweet baby!

Scott and I feel so blessed to be Hannah's parents. We thank Heavenly Father several times a day for this wonderful gift He has given us. We can't believe how much our love deepens for Hannah every day. We are completely in love with our baby girl. Life could not be better.

**FYI--On Monday, Hannah weighed 13 lbs 3 oz--20th percentile. She gained almost 7 1/2 ounces last week! Yay! (You have no idea how happy it makes me to know Hannah is eating well and gaining weight!) I just might skip weighing her next week. :)

7 comments:

MaryAnn said...

She is looking big and healthy! And she is adorable - I love the picture in jeans and the cute smiles!

Sandy Brunson said...

Those pictures are too cute. I especially loved the bath pictures. She does look so relaxed. It's adorable. I so wish we lived closer...

Jodi said...

Thanks for the sharing your latest photo shoot. Hannah is so cute. I love the cute little smile she has on her cute little face in the jeans pictures.
There pictures were just what I needed to see today.

glarcy said...

man, is there anything about her you don't love?! ... just kidding :)

Barbara said...

She really is beginning to look a little chubby :) Such a sweetie.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I am glad to see she is fitting into her sweater for a couple of cold days before it gets hot and she outgrows it. She is beautiful. I also enjoyed seeing the cute little baby cousing together. Wish I lived closer too.

runningmom said...

She is SOOO adorable! She looks so great and healthy...heck two of my girls are in the 5th percentile...20th is awesome!!