Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cute Cousin

This past weekend, we had some family in town. Hannah got to meet her cute cousin for the first time in her awake and alert state.

We all enjoyed Matt's windy baseball game together.

Hannah is almost 2 months younger than Isaac and just a bit skinnier. :)

The cuties kind of match. Check out the beautiful quilt Sandy made for Hannah.

Hannah wasn't so sure what to think of Isaac. Isaac was fascinated by Hannah's headband and hair clip.

What a pretty boy! I only dare post this pic because I'm pretty sure his dad doesn't read my blog.

I'm excited to see Hannah and Isaac grow up together as friend-cousins!

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

That quilt is very cute and I love that Hannah and Isaac kind of match. I also love the picture of Isaac with Hannah's headband on!

Sandy Brunson said...

Oh dear. I'm pretty sure Jacob does read your blog. And I didn't know someone had taken a picture of the headband. Awesome! I think he can totally rock the headband look. They sure are cute cousins!

jacob said...

I can't believe you girlified my boy! Shame!

Megan Campbell Carter said...

haha...I love it! He looks so cute. :) Cute pictures. :)