I thought last year was fabulous, but actually holding my baby on Mother's Day was even more amazing than the joy of expecting my baby. Wow, I still sometimes can't believe how blessed I am to be a mommy to my sweet baby Hannah. I've been filled with gratitude and awe all day, but I guess that's not much different than any other day. I absolutely love being a mom, and I absolutely adore my precious baby.
We had a great weekend--full of watching baseball, spending time with people we love, and loving our baby.
A few pics:

Hannah with her aunt Karen at her cousin Matt's baseball game.

Is Hannah a Cubs fan or a Red
Sox fan? Smart baby. :)

Cutie Cubs fan enjoying the
BYU baseball game.
BYU baseball on a beautiful day. Love it!

Scott got me a card, chocolate-covered cinnamon bears, and a massage. Very nice, but my favorite gifts are my perfect baby and her incredible daddy.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful women in my life!
3 comments:
She is a cute one. Happy Mother's Day!
She is getting some chubby cheeks! Glad you enjoyed your day. I think it is time for Scott to buy Hannah a Red Sox onsie.
She is a little doll. Was really fun to hold her and feed her the other day.
Post a Comment