On Monday, we tried feeding Hannah rice cereal for the 2nd time. She did much better this time. She didn't cry, and she actually swallowed some of it. But she definitely didn't love it.

Oh, no. Not again.

Maybe if I look them in the eye, they won't torture me.

No such luck.

What do you know--it still tastes nasty.

Seriously gross.

I think I'm going to be sick...

Ah, that's much better. These fingers are delicious!
Our 3rd try was last night (no pics taken), and Hannah didn't seem nearly as annoyed and ate quite a bit more. Maybe she's getting used to it. Or maybe she's just giving in.
We really need to try to feed our Sweet Pea some sweet peas. :)
4 comments:
Those are great pictures! What are you mixing it with? If it is just water it may not have very good flavor. I always used formula or pumped milk. And when my kids got a little older I add just a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg for flavor.
Love the commentary with the pictures. Agree with Kathy - rice cereal needs some kind of help other than water.
My kids were never huge rice cereal fans. but oh well, variety was nice for me because then I didn't have to nurse as much. It will be nice when you can introduce other foods too.
millet...according to my knowledgeable friend is the easiest grain to digest. Maybe after sweet peas you can cook up some millet and see what she thinks of that.
Post a Comment