Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Chick

The Easter Bunny visited us early Saturday morning.

Hannah got her first Easter basket:
Somehow the Easter Bunny knew that Hannah needed a pacifier holder and a feeding chair. He also brought some of Hannah's parents' favorite candy for her to share with them. Nice.

This adorable Easter Chick was happy with it all.

Ok, fine. She was really a duck, but Easter Chick sounds cuter.

Hannah wasn't so sure about the outfit at times.

Most of Hannah's cousins on my side were there for our annual Easter Egg Hunt. Fun times!

Hannah found quite a few eggs, thanks to the help of her daddy.

And her mommy.

The Easter Chick with the Easter Bunny.

Hannah enjoyed sucking on her fingers while watching all her cousins.

"Hmmmmm. I wonder if that candy tastes better than my fingers..."

I took a few pics of Hannah in her Easter dress on Sunday morning:




What a super cute baby!

We enjoyed Easter dinner with my parents and grandma.

Four maternal generations--Great-Grandma Meservy, Grandma Clayson, Mommy Carter, and Hannah.

We hope you all had a fabulous Easter! We are so grateful for our Savior--His life, His atonement, and His resurrection. What a blessing it is to have His love and His example!

5 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

What a cute Easter dress! Cute little girl too! Glad you had a good Easter.

Elmer said...

She has the cutest smile. :) And I love the Easter bunny. But will you ask him why he skipped my house? I didn't receive not even one piece of Easter candy...I need my chocolate fix!

Sandy Brunson said...

Wow! She is getting so big and so cute!

MaryAnn said...

Happy first Easter! That is a darling dress!

Jodi said...

Hannah is so cute and she is getting so big. I love her Easter dress and her bunny. I can't wait to meet her.
Jodi