Saturday, April 16, 2011

What a difference a year makes!

One year ago today, we were shocked to see this:


And today we were blessed to spend the day with this sweet baby:

Hannah enjoyed sucking on her car seat strap and "talking" while Scott and I enjoyed the Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU Art Museum.

Our first family-of-three outing to BYU.

We also got to spend a few hours with these fabulous people:

Thanks for the visit, Melus & fam!

It's amazing to think back to a year ago. I thought I had an idea about how much my life would change, but I didn't really expect to be so madly in love with my daughter just a year later. It's been a crazy journey, but I wouldn't change a thing. All of our trials have brought me and Scott closer together and helped us appreciate Hannah even more. We are so blessed!

5 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

What a cute little baby, even if she has a big flower on her head. I love her blue eyes. Also, I am jealous that you went to the exhibit at BYU. I wish I lived by BYU!

Grammyzanne said...

Hannah looks so healthy and happy and fun. Children, grandchildren and extended family aside, I would love to be in Provo to see the Bloch exhibit. It must have been a real treat.

Elmer said...

I can't believe how quickly Hannah changes with each picture. And what did you think of the exhibit?

Lindi said...

Way cute pics! I can't believe she is 4 months already! Melody has a matching carseat to Hannah too! :)

play ball said...

She is so cute, it is fun to read your blog, I guess I only have time to read them and not create :)