1 year ago
Monday, April 4, 2011
Exercise Schmexercise?
I was blessed to be able to exercise regularly throughout my pregnancy (minus a 3-week doctor-ordered break early on). Since having Hannah, my exercise has mainly consisted of pacing hospital halls, nursing a cute baby, and occasional sit-ups during Hannah's Tummy Time. Fortunately, Hannah's health and the beautiful weather last weekend have made it possible to start taking walks. Hooray! I took Hannah out on Friday (and today), and Scott joined us for our first family walk on Saturday. Special. :)
Hannah was thrilled to be outside. :) Poor little hermit baby doesn't love the sun. But she does love her stroller, and it puts her to sleep every time. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hooray for Hannah. Enjoy the walks with Hannah in the stroller when she falls asleep. It may not last:).
Going for walks outside is one of the things I look forward to after a long winter. I just wish this Utah weather would make up it's mind what season it is!
Yeah for Hannah and yeah for walks! Isaac doesn't like the sun either...
Yeah for Hannah at almost 12 pounds!! and for exercise.
Post a Comment