Saturday, April 9, 2011

Me Time

So I haven't had much "me time" since having Hannah. I guess if you count work as me time, I get a few hours every Thursday evening (and occasionally on Tuesday evenings when I sub). Or if you count running errands, I sometimes get a couple hours on Saturdays. I have also made considerably brief appearances at a birthday party, a housewarming party, and a dinner party. But I hadn't had any pampering me time until today. And it was nice.

I spent the afternoon in Salt Lake with a couple of good friends from my childhood. We were celebrating Emily's birthday. We ate lunch at good ol' Sconecutter (not pictured). Then we got spa pedicures. Oh, so relaxing.

Me, Emily, and Candace. Good times.

Too bad it was so cold and snowy. I need some good weather so that I can show off my cute toes.

I'm glad Scott is such a good dad. I never have to worry about Hannah when he's with her. She loves her daddy!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

"Me" time is good - very good. You have reminded me that I do not get near enough of it myself - I'll have to see if I can do something about that!

bullfrogranch said...

wow! I am impressed. I don't get much "me time" these days. 4 kids keep me hopping. Does 2 times a week physical therapy count??