Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Big Rollover

Well, Hannah did it! At 3 months 11 days, she rolled over from her tummy to her back. Twice. I was torturing her with some Tummy Time tonight, using the mat pictured below on the right. She was mad, as usual. And she rolled over from off of the little pillow thing that was right under her chest. So I placed her on her tummy on the blanket to see if she could roll over without the help of the pillow. And she did it. So I told Scott to come watch, and she did it again. That was all I dared try. She was pretty stinkin' mad at that point. She HATES Tummy Time. Anyway, we're pretty darn proud of her.

I took this picture of her a couple hours after the big rollover. I'm pretty sure she's viewing the Tummy Time mat with contempt. Oh, and please note that she is wearing her first 3-6 months outfit. She's growing!

I have to include a couple of cute pics I took yesterday:

I wanted to get a picture of this adorable flower bow from Scott's cousins. I just love the adoring look on Hannah's face that is being directed at her daddy. And how about those amazing, chubby cheeks and double chin!?

Another great look for her daddy. Super cute!

7 comments:

Elmer said...

I love the headband! I might have to try and make one for my nieces as well.

Sandy Brunson said...

yep! Super cute. And congrats on the rolling over. She is growing up!

MaryAnn said...

She is looking down right chubby! What a cutie!

glarcy said...

i don't know why she hates tummy time. I love it!

bullfrogranch said...

super sweet. My kids all hated tummy time. They would cry and yell at the floor. It was even funnier when they would roll to their tummy on their own and then yell at the baby that put them on their tummy. hehehe

Connie said...

she looks so much like you Mary Ann! she is such a doll. I am so glad she is doing much better. My boy hated tummy time too until he was able to roll over all the way, then he was constantly sleeping on his tummy!

Laura Stringham said...

My kids all hated tummy time too. And once they've learned to roll over, tummy time came a quick end. She's darling, you know. Absolutely adorable. And the clip isn't bad either ;)