Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby's First Baseball Game

This is the first year (besides during my mission) since 1997 that I haven't gone to Cubs Spring Training in Arizona. We had a cute baby instead, and I'm definitely okay with that. But this doesn't mean that we can't enjoy a little baseball anyway. We made it through 4 innings of a BYU baseball game yesterday. And it was fun!

Hannah is definitely the cutest Cubs fan I've ever seen!

And just look how happy she is to be wearing her Cubs shirt (and Y socks). :)

The baseball game wasn't nearly as cold as it looked. It was a semi-balmy 50 degrees.

This is where Hannah spent the first inning of the game.

And this is where she spent the other 3 innings--bundled up in Scott's arms. She was sad for a minute, but she soon fell asleep despite the noise and thoroughly enjoyed her first baseball game of MANY to come.

I LOVED being at a baseball game with my baby, my Scottie, and my seeds. Yum!

Go Cougs! Go Cubbies!!!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Such a cute Cubs Fan!

bullfrogranch said...

Go Cubbies for Hannah. Mary Ann I love that she is in her game gear. So fun! Go Cougars too!