We're trying something new as a family of three. Going out. It may not seem that exciting to you, but it's super exciting for us to be able to go out in public together. We've decided to try to stop being paranoid hermits, little by little.
So, armed with hand sanitizer, we ventured to exotic Iceberg for dinner:
We also ventured to good ol' WinCo:
1 year ago
7 comments:
Good for you! And I can totally appreciate the big deal that "going out" is. It's still difficult for me to do it with Isaac and he didn't have the health concerns you all have to deal with. And I wish my friday night could include a trip to winco!
Yeah for getting out of the house! I am also glad to hear things went well with Hannah's last surgery.
Yeah, Flu season is over and you are making the transition to life with a baby instead of hermits with a baby. Nice. She looks happy to be somewhere new.
Those mini eggs would be enough to lure me out! Cute, cute pictures. Glad things are beginning to settle down a bit. Aunt Lynda
I can't wait until it gets warm and STAYS warm so we can go out more and not have to have kids bundled up. I hate having to take the car seat everywhere, but until it gets warmer it is just easier to keep a little one warm.
Sounds more exciting than my Friday night. I think Hannah is working up to her first big roadtrip. When/where are we going?
way cute tell hannah that she's our sunsine in our life
Mikayla
Post a Comment