Hannah is 3 months old today. We celebrated by going to the doctor's office. Hannah got one shot and one oral immunization. Scott refused to come. He said he wanted to save his time off for when Hannah is in the hospital--just in case. But I'm pretty sure he just didn't want to cry again. :) Hannah actually did really well. She only cried for a few seconds and then looked at the mirror on the wall and smiled.
I took a few pics of our cutie patootie this afternoon:
1 year ago
7 comments:
Yeah 3 months! It's the magical month...so everyone told me. Hpoe everything goes well with the surgery. We'll be praying.
She's looking plump and sassy!! She's in my prayers. I hope everything goes well on Monday.
She's adorable! We'll be praying in Indiana. Hugs to her mom and dad who've already been through so much!
Seriously, those are the cutest pics.
She is looking so big and very cute! Good luck on Monday - our prayers will be with you!
Looking cute! And so big! Good luck with everything tomorrow. Call if you need anything!
How did the surgery go?
Post a Comment