Monday, March 7, 2011

Beautiful Baby Blessing

Scott blessed Hannah yesterday. And both the baby and the blessing were absolutely beautiful! Thank you to all our friends and family members who came to celebrate this special day with us.

I took a few pics before church:

Hannah was excited for her first day of church. :)

Scott's sister Diana made this beautiful dress for Hannah.

Diana also made this adorable coat for Hannah.

"Gee, Mom. I'm getting kind of tired of all the pics."

After Sacrament Meeting, my family went to my grandma's house for lunch. It was wonderful to have my entire family there (minus one brother-in-law).

The kids were dying to take a silly pic.

We later went to dinner at Scott's parents' house. Can you believe they actually posed and let me take a picture?!

It was a fabulous day! Thank you to all of our friends and family for your support!

11 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

What a wonderful and busy day!

Sandy Brunson said...

I am in complete shock that you got a picture of my family. But I especially love Sam's hand on John's shoulder. Nice!

MaryAnn said...

I too am suprised you got a picture of my family. Way to go! Hannah looks lovely - I love the bow in her hair and the dress is beautiful. Looks like you guys had a wonderful day!

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Haha...I love it! I think that picture of the Carter's turned out great!

Kimber said...

It was a beautiful blessing and Hannah looked so darling! I'm so glad that I am in your ward and was able to be there. It was really touching!!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

So cute, Hannah looks adorable in red and in the white too. I too, noticed Sam's hand on John's shoulder and thought it was funny. Way to get my family to take a picture, you are amazing.

Elmer said...

Sorry I missed Hannah's big day. I love love love the dress and coat. She looks so stylin'!

Jodi said...

Hannah looked beautiful in her special dress. It looks like it was a wonderful day. I'm glad I got to hear about last night too.

Lynda/Mom said...

Lovely occasion! Sorry to have missed it, but glad so many enjoyed. Aunt Lynda

D. said...

She does look cute as always. Sam is such a weirdy and kind of a pig. I don't know who Emily is, but I like her comment! :)

April said...

Oh she is so beautiful!!!
Hey, so fun we like the same books! Are you on good reads? If so, let's be friends :)
Hey, I recently moved back to SF, if you live in the area, we should get together!