Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Catching Up--Hannah's first bath at home

Hannah enjoyed her first bath (NICU spa style) at home:

She didn't enjoy getting out of her bath:

Poor baby hates being naked. I think she is afraid she will get poked or something.

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

She has good reason to be afraid of the naked state! Actually - all of my kids screamed when they got out of the bath as well. Maybe she is just a water baby!

Kimber said...

Addie does the same thing! She splashes and splashes while in the tub and then screams and screams when you take her out!

Sandy Brunson said...

Isaac doesn't like getting out of the bath either. He hates getting lotioned and dressed. Hannah sure is cute crying though. She looks healthy... :)

Jodi said...

She is so cute. I love how she is always wearing a little ribbon--even in her bath!
Jodi

Stacey said...

I don't blame her!