A few days ago, my nephew Cole announced that Hannah is a "people magnet." I asked him what that meant, and he said that everyone wants to be by her. He is right. There was a big lineup of people at my parents' house who wanted to hold Hannah. Cole repeatedly complained about Saul holding her "for like an hour." :)
Here are some pics of Hannah's many admirers holding her:

Aunt Diana holding 8-day-old Hannah. Guess who bought the onesie?

Cousin Faith holding 9-day-old Hannah. This is when Faith discovered that Hannah has "tiny little heart-shaped nose holes." She was absolutely mesmerized by all of Hannah's tiny body parts.

Cousin Clay holding Hannah at 9 days old.

Cousin Cole could not quit giggling as he held Hannah for the first time.

Grandma Clayson holding sweet baby Hannah.

Aunt Christina enjoying holding Hannah outside of the NICU.

I think this is the only picture we have of the 3 of us together.

Our good friend Jen holding 10-day-old Hannah. Jen takes a 3-4 hour round trip ride on the bus to come visit us once a week. What a good friend!

I LOVE this picture of Scott holding Hannah (10 days old).

Big cousin Hannah holding 11-day-old baby Hannah.

Cousin Katie holding Hannah.

Aunt Jana holding Hannah with Aunt Melissa and fam.

Cousin Mikayla holding Hannah (12 days old).

Cousin Kyler holding cute Hannah.

Cousin Jeremiah did a great job holding Hannah (12 days old).

Great-Grandma Meservy holding Hannah at 15 days old.
There have been many more loving family members and friends that have held Hannah, but I haven't gotten pictures of everyone. I just feel blessed that I get to hold Hannah all day and sometimes all night. She's such a sweetheart!
4 comments:
I wish I had been able to hold her when I was out for Christmas. Oh well - hopefully I can when I am up there for spring break!
haha.. "and sometimes all night..." counting your many blessings I see!
Hey yeah, no cute pictures of me and Hannah? I guess I need to make another visit.
I like the subtle sometimes all night comment!
Post a Comment