Today is a very special day! Scott and I have now been married for 3 years. It has been a wonderful 3 years with lots of ups and downs, but through it all we have been very blessed. I am so grateful to have had Scott by my side through all our trials and joys. And I am so happy that Scott has made the conscious decision with me to let our trials bring us closer together. Scott is an amazing husband and a fabulous daddy. I love him so much!
We celebrated by going out for the first time since Hannah was born. Scott's sister Diana and bro-in-law Sam watched her while we ate at Texas Roadhouse. It was nice.
I absolutely love my two biggest blessings ever--Scott and Hannah! Happy day to us!!!
1 year ago
9 comments:
She looks so good! Adorable! Congrats on the 3 year mark.
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary! And happy 53!
YAY!! Happy 3 and 53...I love that they fell on the same day!
Happy Anniversary! And she is so darling!
I'm telling your future daughters that Hannah is the favorite
Happy Anniversary! Hannah looks like she is getting big and doing well.
I do see that Hannah's face is getting more chubby...now she just needs those legs to catch up. Congrats on both those two big days!
It was fun to watch her, any time you need a sitter let me know. Congrats! We love you all!
Post a Comment