Friday, February 18, 2011

2-month well child check

Hannah is 2 months old today, and so she had her 2-month well child check. She now weighs 9 lbs. 12 1/2 oz. (23rd percentile), is 21 1/4 inches long (13th percentile), and has a head circumference of 15 1/2 inches (68th percentile). So even though she's finally gaining weight well, she is still quite small for her age. But she does have a large head like her mommy. The bigger the head, the bigger the brain, right? :)

Here are some pics I took today of the cutie patootie:

Scott says that Hannah is pulling this face because she is being forced to wear a "brain squeezer."

The flower is big, but her head is bigger. :)

I caught Hannah smiling. Notice the "Y" socks.

Not sure what this face is all about, but I love it.

I love to smooch those cheeks all day.

Baby loves Daddy.

Hannah was smiling a ton while Scott was singing to her tonight. She even laughed a little. Super cute!

We love our adorable little 2-month old!

7 comments:

Janet said...

Glad to hear she is doing well. She does look adorable.

MaryAnn said...

She is a cutie! Thanks for the updated pictures - she sure is growing!

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Scott is right...not only is she wearing a brain squeezer...but that gigantic flower has to add to it. She is looking good though and so cute!

Sandy Brunson said...

I love her too! She is a cutie for sure.

Barbara said...

She is looking so good, and those cheeks are really fat!! What a cutie!! Did you have red hair as a baby, Mary Ann?

Robinson Family said...

I love all the faces. She should have a lot of personality with Scott as her dad, and she's a little beauty with you as her mom:)

Elmer said...

Cute pics! I say keep the flower. She'll grow into it...eventually.