Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Catching Up--Carter Christmas & New Years

A couple of days before the new year, the Carters held their biannual Carter Christmas a little later than usual. It's an amazing talent show that is put on by the amazing Carter family, and it is very private. I will not be sharing any photos of the talent due to the high risk of being banished from the family. But I will show you a picture of all 11 adorable Carter cousins.

Matt, Lauren, Jeremiah, Hannah #2, Josh, Isaac, Katie, Aubrey, Emily, Megan, and Hannah #1

Ok, I changed my mind. Bonus points if you weren't present and can tell what this awesome talent is. I only dare post this because Shannon and fam live far away, so I have no fear of immediate bodily harm. :)

Well, on to New Year's...

What a cute, mad 2010 baby! I'm telling you, Hannah really hates to be undressed.

We made a somewhat brief appearance at the Carter New Year's Eve party. I think we made it to 10pm. We're party animals.

And this is how I brought in the New Year--with my amazing husband and adorable baby.
Happy late New Year!!!

No comments: