Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Evidence left behind

Scott and I had the privilege of watching my niece and nephews for a few hours about a week-and-a-half ago. I didn't take any pictures, but they left behind some evidence of their visit...

Faith made Scott and me these amazing cyclops pine cone people.

Faith also drew us this picture of a "leprcon" heading toward a pot of gold.

Cole made us this book entitled "Bockoogons: Story and illstrated by: Cole Carson." It even had a "bygigig, midel, and end." Super cute.

You'll just have to imagine a huge pile of empty candy wrappers next to this jar (I was too fast in cleaning up this evidence). Clay sure has a sweet tooth!

**On a different kid note, Scott and I are having another IUI (fertility treatment) tomorrow morning. For several reasons, I'm not nearly as hopeful about it as I was last month. So please keep praying for us! Thanks!!

7 comments:

Elmer said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Sandy Brunson said...

Good luck with tomorrow. I am hoping and praying for the best!

Dennis Carter said...

We're behind you!!!

glarcy said...

I feel so in the know that I know what Bacoogans are...of course, I have no idea how to spell them.

MaryAnn said...

Cute kids! Good luck and my prayers are with you!

bullfrogranch said...

Love the pictures of the evidence of children in the house. The Carson cousins are lucky to have you to take care of them once in a while. Ashley is still praying for you for the baby. We are praying for you too.

April said...

Love the CUBS candy jar:) Good luck with your treatments...we'll be praying for you!