1 year ago
Monday, March 15, 2010
Chopped
This post has nothing to do with one of Scott's favorite Food Network shows, Chopped. Rather, it has to do with the fact that I had my hair chopped on Friday. I don't love it, but I'm getting used to it. It will be nice to have my hair off my neck for the Summer...
View from the front. Yup, I have a little bit of bangs for the first time since the early 90's. They kind of bug me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice Hair Annie.... It Looks Fabulous..:)
LOVE it! Seriously! Don't tempt me...my hair is getting way too long...
I really like it, as well!! Good move.
Very nice! I don't know what is more impressive--the haircut or the self photos. Aunt Lynda
i would have lied and claimed to have taken the picture of the back. . .
I love it. And I totally know what you mean about the bangs. I always think I will love 'em, but I never really do. I always end up pinning them back. Well, except the one REALLY short hair cut I had a few years ago. Then I needed the bangs...but I digress. Love the hair! Good for you.
Super cute - I love short hair!
Very chic! I really like it. And I'm jealous your natural color is actually a color. Mine is so boring...and yet I keep it anyway.
Love your hair and your mad self-photo takin' skills ;)
I too, like your nice hair color. I am thinking of ligtening mine partly to hide the gray and because I am sick of my drab dirty blonde/light brown yuck. Cute cut!
Cute hair. It inspires me to make an appointment to get mine done. I haven't touched my hair since Oct. either--except I have the gray hairs to prove it.
I was going to post a comment letting you know how cute your hair looks....but then I saw you already have 12 comments and I know that excessive praise isn't good for anyone....just creates an unhealthy dependence on the good opinion of others. So I'm not going to let you know that I think it's cute...in the pictures and in person....as a loving way to serve you. I'm a giver!
Agreed. Cute hair. You probably just aren't used to it, but from the onlooker's perspective, it's rockin'.
Post a Comment