Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

Scott and I had a great Easter/General Conference weekend! We spent the weekend juggling time between our families. My two older sisters were here from out of town, and Scott's aunt, uncle, and cousin were also visiting from out of town. It was a lot of fun! The few pics I took:

All 11 of my nieces and nephews were here for the annual Easter Egg Hunt in my parents' backyard. Here they are with the Easter Bunny before the hunt.

The kids left a few of the easy ones for Katelyn..

The gang after the hunt. I love these kiddos!

I didn't get any pics of the Carter fam. I'm sure they're not too sad about that.

We hope you all had a very Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

lol...for reals about the Carter fam pic...lol I love the Easter Bunny in your pic! Do you think he could do our Easter someday? lol

MaryAnn said...

Yeah, my family is not big on pictures. Looks like a fun Easter!