Some of you already know this, but I wanted to let the rest of you know that our IUI did not work. I am not pregnant. We found this out a few days ago. Let's just say it was an extremely rough couple of days for both of us. We had let ourselves get our hopes up higher than we had in a long time. It was hard not to be so hopeful when we were trying a new procedure. Granted, we knew going into it that there was only a 1 in 5 chance of becoming pregnant. Fortunately, the chance increases to a 3 in 5 by the 4th cycle of IUI. So Scott and I have salvaged some hope and are trying again this month. We'll keep you posted. Please keep praying for us!!
**We also had high hopes due to the fact that we finally researched our doctor (Russell A. Foulk), and he is a world-renowned expert with tons of experience and success. Phew. Look him up. He's amazing. We feel so blessed to have such a patient and compassionate doctor and staff.
1 year ago
4 comments:
You have both definitely been in my thoughts. But, I bet it will work one of these times! I have everything crossed for you... even my eyes. You better hurry and get pregnant, I'm getting a headache.
We will keep praying for you and hoping for the best. It is nice to know that you are in good hands.
Yep, I'm still praying and hoping the best for you both.
Still thinking lots and lots of you and praying for you!! Love you!
Post a Comment