We had a fabulous Christmas this year! I think we are getting the hang of splitting time between our families.
We spent Christmas Eve with my family at my grandma's house. We had our traditional dinner of cheese and chocolate fondue, and then we acted out the nativity.

I love this picture of "Mary" stealing a kiss from "Joseph." The shepherd is pretty darn cute too.

The fam at Grandma's. Scott really was there--he just didn't fit in this picture.

We slept at my parents' house on Christmas Eve, and we thoroughly enjoyed watching the kids tear through the paper hanging in the doorway to see what Santa brought them.

Faith, Clay, and Cole in their new jammies, excitedly waiting to open presents. I LOVE these kiddos! They make Christmas SO much fun!!
After playing with the kids and eating a delicious turkey lunch, we headed to Scott's parents' house to spend the rest of the day eating more delicious food and playing tons of games. I don't have a Christmas picture with the Carters, probably because there were no kids around to inspire my picture-taking.
I love Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment