The week after Christmas, my two older sisters came into town to visit. It was so great to see them and to play with their adorable kids! We spent lots of time playing games, playing in the snow, drinking hot chocolate, and laughing.

My mom and Melissa and her kids watched my favorite Christmas movie with me--"One Magic Christmas." I love that Rylan is half-naked--what a silly kid!

Scott and I spent New Year's Eve with his family and ate lots of good food and played some fun games. (I probably only remembered to take a picture because Scott's nephews were there.)

On New Year's Day, my family all went out to lunch to celebrate my mom's birthday. It was fun to be all together! Although it wasn't so fun to discover that my 13-year-old nephew is now taller than me. All the kids are just growing too fast!
I hope you all have a wonderful year filled with peace and joy!
4 comments:
love the pics. glad to see that you guys are doing well. Yes we love rylan half naked to...lol
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas and New Year's!
NO WAY. One Magic Christmas is my favorite christmas movie, too! I kid you not. I even finally bought it this year instead of watching our old recorded off of tv vhs. How did we not discover this amazing similarity?! I'm seriously in shock.
"at the tree..."
Oh how I missed the Carter Christmas and New Year festivities! But it looks like you all had a good time. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment