Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sleepover

Just wanted to post a few pics of the sleepover we had with my niece and nephews last Friday...

We had a fabulous evening of eating pizza, playing board games, playing wii, drinking hot chocolate, eating popcorn, and watching my favorite Christmas movie. Oh, and of course, hanging out in our awesome aprons. Love the poses.

I got the kids up bright and early to make it to Faith's first Junior Jazz game at 8am in Santaquin (Scott was still sleeping soundly). Faith was so fun to watch, and she won the "good sport of the game" prize--a drink at the local gas station. Super cute!

Then I took the kids sledding on the hill next to their house. If there was a prize, Clay would have won it for biggest dare-devil. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE these kids?!?!

8 comments:

Stacey said...

What a wonderful Aunt you are!!

jacob said...

You still haven't taken down your Christmas tree?

Elmer said...

Jacob, I was going to ask the same thing. ;)

bullfrogranch said...

Cute pictures. We received your Christmas leter today. Thanks.

Lynda/Mom said...

I got one (Christmas letter), too! You guys know how to have fun. Aunt Lynda

Robinson Family said...

You are a super fun aunt! They'll remember special times with you and Scott.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Uh, Christmas is very very much over Mary Ann....take the tree down and no more Christmas movies...lol :)

Mary Ann said...

Um, you're supposed to notice the cute kids--not the Christmas tree. :) There's a reason our tree is still up, but that will be another post...