Here are a few of my favorite pre-Christmas pics:

A couple of weeks ago, we had a sleepover with my niece and nephews. It was so fun having them over on a school night and getting to help them with their homework. This is Cole & Clay asleep in our guest bedroom. Clay is the one hanging over the side. Every time I checked on them, he was in a new crazy position on a completely different part of the bed. Way funny.

Here is Faith sleeping on our couch with her "night-night dolly" that is almost as tall as her. Faith is even pretty when she sleeps.

Here's Cole singing in his 1st grade Christmas program. He is the one on the top row in stripes. He knew every single word to every song. "Must Be Santa" was my favorite. Clay was playing sick that day so that he wouldn't get embarrassed singing in front everyone. :)

And our Christmas decorations. Scott got to pick the tree this year--Charlie Brown tree with large colored lights. It's quite different from the full tree (or as Scott would call it "bush") with white lights that I picked last year, but it has really grown on me. It feels vintage. And I've decided this year that I really like vintage Christmas decorations (if I even know what that means).

One of my favorite decorations we have is this paper Santa that Scott made in 3rd grade. Totally vintage.

And last but not least, our ginormous wreath. It didn't look nearly as big in the bin at CostCo...
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
7 comments:
Beautiful decorations. That is a Scott tree for sure and I love the paper Santa!
Yep. That tree is totally a Carter tree...though maybe even a little bit more sad than usual. But I love it!!!! Maybe next year that's how the Brunson's will roll.
Merry Christmas!
I think I mean to say Brunsons...no apostrophe. Poor grammar indeed!
I am with my sisters' comments on the tree, but oh how it does bring back many memories. Scrawny tree with big colorful lights, very vintage! I can't believe you have a Santa Scott made in third grade....I also like all the other decorations you did a great job decorating for the holiday!
I LOVE your little Christmas tree! Adorable! I hope you guys have a great Christmas! :)
Great pictures! It's fun to "see" your place! You guys must rank pretty high in the "Best Aunt/Uncle" category!! Merry Christmas!!
Looks like you had a fun and festive Christmas! Your decorations are awesome! (I think you must be the coolest aunt ever)!
Post a Comment