Monday, November 30, 2009

Gobble Gobble

I didn't take many pictures, but we did have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We ate dinner with my Mom's huge extended family, and then we ate another dinner a few hours later with Scott's family. We were stuffed, but it was all delicious! All but one of my sisters were in town, and all but one of Scott's sisters were in town, so we did our best to split the time between our families. Here are the only pics I took:

My family made the trek to Salem Pond to feed the ducks the day after Thanksgiving. Scott and my nephew Joseph preferred to throw bread at the ducks... Too bad I didn't get a picture of us all playing with the huge parachute in the gym at my mom's school. Super fun!

Scott's nephews and nieces. Even though the Carter adults don't like to have their pictures taken, they are pretty darn fun to play games with! I especially enjoyed my brother-in-law's impersonation of me playing games. :)

Scott and I attended the BYU vs. Utah game on Saturday. It was cold, fun, and very intense. Go Cougs!

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

It was a fun weekend and it was good to see you guys. Game playing with you around is always a good time!

Elmer said...

I think I see me in that game-day picture. ;)

naturaljoy said...

Holy cow how did you find my blog! It's so great to see and hear from you, man it's been so long.

naturaljoy said...

hey where do you guys live, we should some day have a get together, we'll be in town the day after christmas. Haven't seen Stephanie forever either.

Mary Ann said...

Hi Amy! I found your blog awhile ago--probably from a link on Angie's blog--I just rarely comment. We're in Orem. I'd love to see you!