Friday: Lunch with several friends (former co-workers) and Red Mango with a couple of friends that I've known since elementary school.
Saturday: Dinner at the Pizza Factory with my fam to celebrate my twin nephews' birthday which is actually today. I know the celebration wasn't really for me, but it feels like it's for me whenever I get to spend time with cute Cole, Clay, and Faith.
Saturday night: Karaoke party with friends and siblings. Rock on!
Sunday: Dinner & cake & ice cream at my parents' house in Salem. The highlight of the evening: Faith, Cole, and Clay putting on an amazing show for me. Really wish I had pics/video of that.
Monday (my actual birthday): I slept in, watched the Price Is Right, read, went to lunch with a friend (former co-worker), read some more, avoided doing any work, played with my gifts, got a great visit from my niece and nephews, ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with Scott and our good friend Carla, and spent the evening watching the first season of Alias (our weekly date with Carla).
It was a GREAT birthday! Thank you for all the fabulous birthday wishes!
4 comments:
Looks like you had an amazing bday!! I'm so glad! Sorry I couldn't make it :( Yay for year 33!
It's the year for me!...
And Y-O-U!!!!
I feel good about you enjoying the whole day on Monday. Apparently Carla's beliefs about birthdays and their worklessness have rubbed off.
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a good celebration!
Sorry I couldn't make it to your party, but I'm glad you had a fabulous birthday!
Post a Comment