We were afraid that she wouldn't like how dark it was inside, but she didn't mind at all.
She insisted on using my long, pink golf club to try to hit all of our balls.
And she spent a lot of time throwing the balls into the holes. All day today she has been asking for her "pink ball."
A few bonus pics...
Last weekend we went to The Chocolate for Hannah's and Scott's first time. We shared a cazookie for their first time (I've been many times with friends), and we are all in love. Yum!
I love this pic of sleepy Scott reading to sleepy Hannah.
This is Hannah's serious, concentrating face. Love it!
And a couple of Hannah-isms...
**Lately she likes to refer to herself as Hannah Carter. And whenever we ask her what our names are, she says Mommy Carter and Daddy Carter. Way funny!
**We try to get Hannah to say words that start with S as much as possible because she almost always replaces the S with an L. Soup is loop. Super Bowl is looper bowl. Silly is lilly. Sheep is leep. You get the idea. We thinks it's super cute and funny and will be a little sad when she starts saying S words correctly.
**The other day, I said to Hannah, "I love you." And she responded, "I love Brinton." (For those who don't know, Brinton is her baby cousin.)
**Hannah is very good at announcing to the world when she or her parents burp or fart. Good times. :)
**Hannah still sings all the time and can now sing a lot of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" on her own. Her mommy is so proud. :) I especially love when she sings that if the Cubbies don't win it's a "lame." Awesome!
2 comments:
Cute. Those are some awesome Hannah-isms. Especially the take me out the ball game "lame." Love it! Sorry you weren't able to come visit us. I am dying to see Hannah and Isaac together.
Adorable! We've missed seeing you guys and Hannah the past few weeks and I know that Logan will be so excited when he gets to come next week and play with her. He loves being with his cousins!
Post a Comment