...SISTER!
Our baby girl's cute little profile. :)
She was super wiggly during the entire ultrasound, so the tech had a hard time getting good pics. At least you can see one of her feet pretty well in this one.
It's a girl!!!
Her healthy heartbeat.
To be totally honest, I was a bit of a basket case for a few days before the ultrasound. I was feeling super emotional, and I was really anxious that they were going to find something wrong with our baby. Apparently, it's hard for me to believe that my body is capable of making a healthy baby on its own. Anyway, I finally told Scott about my worries the night before the ultrasound. And that got him worrying, which made me worry even more. Thank goodness our worries were completely unfounded.
Scott and I are very happy to be expecting another baby girl (Hannah seems quite happy too). And we are relieved and extremely grateful that this baby girl is growing and developing normally. We're so excited to meet her!
5 comments:
congrats! SO happy for you!
I am so so happy for your little family! Congratulations!
I am so happy for you! At least you already have some adorable clothes. I completely understand the worries and fears. You have been through a lot. I know because I have had 3 miscarriages and 4 kids. Just keep trusting in the Lord and things will turn out.
Yah for girls and for healthy babies!
Congratulations! So excited for you!
Post a Comment