So, without further ado, my pregnant belly...
Scott was overjoyed to be the photographer. :)
Call me crazy, but I actually like the way my body looks more when I'm pregnant. Maybe it's because I finally have a good excuse to have a belly. :)
Tomorrow afternoon we will find out what we are having. Lately, Scott and I are thinking more and more that we are having a boy. I'm not sure if I'm only thinking that because I want a girl more. It's strange to me that I don't have a strong feeling either way this time. With Hannah, I could only imagine her as a girl, and I had 2 dreams that she was a girl. This time--nothing. Oh well. Surprises are usually fun. If you haven't voted yet, be sure to go to the side bar of my blog and vote whether you think we're having a boy or a girl. And then please leave a comment about what you voted for (also if you've already voted) because I think it would be fun to see who's thinking what.
I'll keep you all posted...
7 comments:
I totally voted boy and I can't wait to find out. I think you look great and you stayed in your regular clothes far longer than I could with Ben. I got big fast...oh well!
I'm excited to find out too...plan to call my mom in a few hours to see if she knows yet. I voted awhile ago, but think I voted girl. I remember feeling like you and Scott were having a girl with Hannah...from the time you announced the pregnancy....but this time I sure am not even going to venture a guess, other than just voting for the fun of it. I think I voted girl, but I will be surprised to find out either way!
Oh! I remember why I voted a girl, because so far all the siblings of mine (and myself included) who have two kids or more, have two of the same before they might have a different one. So, that was my logic. For what it is worth!
I voted boy...can't wait to find out!
Brother, all the way. Born on June 27th, 8 lbs 1 oz.
Love your belly and I guessed right when I voted - so excited for you guys!
you are SOOOo beautiful! i love your baby belly! and so thrilled that you are having another GIRL! hannah is a lucky girl :)
xo
Post a Comment