I treated her to some Baby Einstein.
She totally prefers to stand these days--but not without that darn walker yet!
Hannah loves exploring my drawer of random extras (toothpaste, deodorant, etc) while I get ready. I love that she helps me put it all back in the drawer when I am done.
We had a sleepover with Hannah's awesome cousins. In this pic she is trying to get Scott to copy her--her favorite game lately.
Gotta love that look! "Are you done yet?!" :)
Hannah enjoyed a rare treat (thanks to her cousins)--a sucker! I'm still super jealous of her lashes.
Hannah discovered a new favorite game last night--Connect 4.
I think she would have played for a very long time--if we hadn't taken it from her to finish our tournament.
Silly pic of Faith. We watched Fever Pitch, one of my favorite movies.
Clay slept with his head on the floor and his bum on the air mattress. Silly boy!
One last pic of the cutie pie...
I just love those chubba-liscious cheeks! Two weeks ago, Hannah weighed 22 lbs 10 1/2 oz (35%). Fabulous!
A few more of Hannah's favorite things include doing the Chicken Dance, doing "cuckoo" with her finger and then pointing at me (thanks, naughty Scottie!), pointing to all her body parts, nurturing her baby, running around in her walker (no wonder she doesn't want to give it up), eating new foods, watching baseball, having me sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and "I Love to See the Temple," eating hot dogs, reading books, asking who and what everyone and everything is, dropping something and putting her hands up to the side and asking where it went ("A go?"), going outside, touching every bush we pass, being uber-friendly until someone tries to hold her, and talking more and more each day!
Life just gets better and better with this baby around.
1 comment:
Love the pictures of her with her walker!
Post a Comment