Monday, May 21, 2012

Hannah walks!

Yup, that's right! Hannah took her first unassisted steps today! Hallelujah! She first did it during her physical therapy appointment, and so Scott wasn't there. Hannah took up to 3 steps at a time, going from her physical therapist to me. I felt like crying out of relief and happiness, but I held it in. Then this evening, she took up to 2 steps between me and Scott. I'm so glad he got to see it. I just really hope Hannah decides she want to keep walking and walking and walking...

Since there is no way Hannah wouldn't be distracted by a camera trying to capture her first steps, I'm sure I won't get a picture of her walking for awhile. So this cute pic of her will have to suffice for now:

Told you it was cute!

Thanks so much to all of you who have kept Hannah in your prayers! You have helped bring about this long-time-coming miracle for us. :)

5 comments:

Jim said...

YEA! I am sure she will continue.

Elmer said...

Yay! Go Hannah, go!

Christina said...

Keep going dolly doo!!!! Love you sweetie!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Congrats to you all! That is great. Oh, and I think that picture might be one of my favorites ever. I love the expression on her face. So cute.

MaryAnn said...

I guess her and Emily have that in common - Emily was 17 months when she took her first steps also. Congrats!