We purchased and planted our balcony garden all afternoon...
Just herbs and flowers this year.
I'm in charge of the flowers, and Scott's in charge of the herbs.
I still need to find a nice hanging flower basket to put above my cute frog. And Scott is going to add a Topsy Turvy pepper planter.
On Sunday, we continued the Cinco de Mayo festivities with a Mexican-themed dinner with Scott's fam. It was delicious. You'll have to take my word for it--I didn't take any pictures.
But I did take a pic of this cutie patootie today...
Peek-a-boo!
Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
**For the record, several of my Mexican clients informed me that most Mexicans don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo, and they think it's pretty strange that many Americans do. Cinco de Mayo is just the day that the Battle of Puebla (a town) occurred. They celebrate their independence day on September 16th. I'm pretty sure that Americans just celebrate Cinco de Mayo because it's way easier to say than Dieciseis de Septiembre. :)
2 comments:
Love that last "topsy turvy basket" growing pic. She is the cutest thing u have ever grown!!!
It's good to know about Cindo de Mayo. Check out our blog with our cute girls. Melissa
Post a Comment