A little over a month ago, we offered Hannah her first pickle...

She didn't even want to touch the thing--she was so tired.

Poor, sleepy baby.
We tried again this past Monday...

And she loved it! Although you can't really tell from the look on her face.

She ate half the pickle before we took it away so that she would eat a real dinner.
I'm so proud of my pickle-lovin' baby! YAY!
6 comments:
I absolutely love it and her!!! Now all that is left is to teach her "pickles for breakfast!"
Yeah pickles!! Smart girl.
Can't believe how much babies seem to like pickles--and sourkraut. It also appears to go away at some point. Might be a good research topic. Aunt Lynda
She just fits in with this pickle loving family!
SO cute. Try watermien. Or a sandwich.If Hanna dosen't like it, tell the story. I like pikles. ~signed Ashley~
Well she has to like pickles! It's in her blood!
Post a Comment