Idk...good thing we dont have to find out. I love that precious angel!
Yes, this is a good time to count blessings!! So sorry, but also hopeful that something will happen again soon.
Cute little straw drinking Hannah.
Hugs to you at a tough time!!! Thank goodness for sweet Hannah and hope!
Love her! I can't believe she can drink out of a straw. I don't think Isaac knows how to do that at all. Maybe I should give it a try. Love you all!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Idk...good thing we dont have to find out. I love that precious angel!
Yes, this is a good time to count blessings!! So sorry, but also hopeful that something will happen again soon.
Cute little straw drinking Hannah.
Hugs to you at a tough time!!! Thank goodness for sweet Hannah and hope!
Love her! I can't believe she can drink out of a straw. I don't think Isaac knows how to do that at all. Maybe I should give it a try.
Love you all!!!
Post a Comment