This cute little Cougar fan had fun at the BYU basketball game on Saturday night:

She mostly enjoyed watching people and waving at them and also staring upside-down at the fascinating ceiling. I really wish I had gotten a pic of her cheering with her maraca.

Hannah also enjoyed hanging with some of our family and friends.

Although you can't tell from this face. Poor baby was tired. Or maybe she was just upset about the bad calls.
We had fun at the game, although I am going to call and complain to BYU about the lack of accessible baby-changing stations in the Marriott Center--only 2 in the entire, sold-out place. Ridiculous. You can guess where Hannah and I spent most of halftime and a good portion of the 2nd half. Good times.
Go Cougs!
4 comments:
wow you are still on the go. So fun! Go Cougars!!!!!
What a good little cheerleader she was...despite the late hour and the bad calls!
Cute! Glad you could get out and "enjoy" the game. Aunt Lynda
Hmm... sounds like I should be glad I missed it. Though, I did miss out on hanging with Hannah!
Post a Comment