Thursday, February 9, 2012

4 Years!

Scott and I got married 4 years ago today. Totally crazy, yo! It doesn't seem possible that 4 years have gone by, yet so much life has happened in that time. The 4 best years of my life. For reals.

We celebrated last weekend by leaving Hannah overnight with Scott's sister Diana (our first night away from her) and staying at a hotel in Salt Lake. It was nice to be alone together, but I'm afraid we didn't get in too much relaxing. Ya gotta love life...

Anyway, some pics:

We had a delicious sushi dinner.

Then we took a dip in the hot tub and watched some Veronica Mars. Yes, we stayed at good ol' La Quinta. Go big or go home, you know. We just never found a good deal on a bed and breakfast with a hot tub.

Today we celebrated by working--Scott all day and me all night.

Then I came home to delicious chicken quesadillas for dinner. YUM!

And to beautiful flowers (first time in 3 years!), a sweet card, and Kalamata olives.

Scott got a card and a few treats from me too. I guess we're always about the food.

We watched a little American Idol (I love that Asian kid--hilarious!) and put Hannah to bed. Then we pulled out the photo albums of our wedding day and our honeymoon to reminisce. Total good times. I of course had to end the day with a fabulous self-photo shoot...

I don't know if any of you heard about the tragic accident in which Scott lost his neck and acquired a growth on his cheek. :)

This one's ok, but I thought I could do better.

Yuck! I accidentally put my finger over the flash, and Scott looks a bit, um, sluggish.

Yikes! What IS Scott doing?

I was crying from laughter by this point.

Happy 4th Anniversary to Scottie--the love of my life! I could go on and on about how perfect he is for me, but I'm pretty sure you've already heard it all. Just know that there's no one else I would have rather had by my side through the ups and downs of the past 4 years, and there's certainly no one else with whom I'd rather spend the rest of my life and eternity. Cheesy but true. :)

3 comments:

Elmer said...

Happy anniversary, you crazy love birds! I love the photo shoot. ;)

glarcy said...

Scott and I are both horrible at taking pictures. Sad, but true. Another way we are totally alike!

MaryAnn said...

Happy Anniversary!