She is beautiful!! I love these, and it's been so fun to follow her first year of life on your blog. Plus, I got to meet her at the end of it too.
What a beautiful baby. What a fun year in pictures. She has grown so much. We are so happy for your sweet little family.
Great pictures! I hope you frame the one with her tongue out. :)
I like the one with the tongue out too! What a cute smile she has.
It would be hard to chose A favorite. But if I had to it would be the "Believe in Miracles" picture - it seems so appropriate for Hannah.
Adorable! All the pictures turned out so cute.
So cute!
I love her coat in the last ones!
I love the first black and white one of her in her cute coat. Does that coat come in my size? Also, she is looking like Scott to me of late. Maybe she has some of her dad in her physical features after all.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She is beautiful!! I love these, and it's been so fun to follow her first year of life on your blog. Plus, I got to meet her at the end of it too.
What a beautiful baby. What a fun year in pictures. She has grown so much. We are so happy for your sweet little family.
Great pictures! I hope you frame the one with her tongue out. :)
I like the one with the tongue out too! What a cute smile she has.
It would be hard to chose A favorite. But if I had to it would be the "Believe in Miracles" picture - it seems so appropriate for Hannah.
Adorable! All the pictures turned out so cute.
So cute!
I love her coat in the last ones!
I love the first black and white one of her in her cute coat. Does that coat come in my size? Also, she is looking like Scott to me of late. Maybe she has some of her dad in her physical features after all.
Post a Comment