Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lucky 13

Today was a great day for several reasons...

Scott's late Christmas present finally arrived. And he can see the tennis ball better now. Yippee. :)

I finally got my birthday massage. And it was a really good one.

But the focus of this post is this cutie...

She's 13 months old today.

It really wasn't a very lucky day for her because she got a shot (MMR). Poor baby.

But fortunately, she continues to gain weight. She now weighs 20 lbs 9 1/2 oz--32nd percentile. Amazing!

What an adorable 13-month-old!

There's no denying that this has been one lucky/blessing-filled month. Miracles never cease. :)

3 comments:

Christina said...

Definitely a month of miracles! I could just kiss those miracle cheekies all day !!!!! Mwah!!

Kathy said...

She is adorable! So happy things are going so well.

karen louise said...

Um....she is literally the cutest, most adorable baby that I have ever seen and I want to hold her again and see her cute face look up at me!! I love her!!!