Anyhow, my good friend Candace, who has known me since elementary school, got me a special gift for my birthday...
And speaking of cats, Hannah attended her first BYU Cougars basketball game last night.
Hannah only shed a few tears after the first really loud cheer startled her, and then she quickly got used to her surroundings and loved being there. She was enthralled by everyone clapping and happily clapped and kicked throughout the game. I'm pretty sure Hannah never saw the ball because she was so busy smiling at all the people around her. She also took time to read her beloved books. She kind of reminds me of a certain librarian I know. :)
Go Cougs--the only cats I love! :)
**My favorite quote that I heard while I was still single:
Dating is awkward some of the time, but being the cat lady is awkward all of the time. :)
Go Cougs--the only cats I love! :)
**My favorite quote that I heard while I was still single:
Dating is awkward some of the time, but being the cat lady is awkward all of the time. :)
2 comments:
I feel like such a bad Cougar fan. I haven't really watched any basketball game yet this year. I'm going to the Baylor game next week, though. Are you going? And I agree with you about all other cats!
Inspirational words (quote at the end). I feel educated now- knowing the cat-hater side of you.
Post a Comment