Hannah was born exactly one year ago. And while it was a crazy, chaotic, scary day in many respects, it was also the very best day of my life. It was the day I became a mommy. It was the day that Hannah became a part of my life forever. And for that, I am indescribably grateful.
It has been a busy weekend with a quick trip to Vegas for Scott's cousin's wedding (more on that later), so Hannah's birthday was full of riding in a car and eating cake. I will post pictures soon of her 2 celebrations. But for now, I will just tell you a few things I love most about Hannah:
She is sweet.
She is sassy.
She is beautiful.
She is smart.
She is stubborn.
She is hilarious.
She is strong.
She is loving.
She is happy.
She is silly.
She is snuggly.
She is perfect.
She is mine.
Happy, happy birthday, Hannah dear! I am so blessed to have you in my life. I expect to celebrate many, many more birthdays with you.
The first picture we have of Hannah:
The last pic we have of Hannah:
Wow, what a difference a year makes! :)
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Hannah!
Wow - you even had time to do a birthday post! I'm impressed! Happy Birthday sweet Hannah!
We love Hannah! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
She is definitely a sweety, and you are very lucky. Congratulations and may you all have many more happy years together!!
Post a Comment