Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I could just cry...

..and maybe I already have a couple of times today.

You see, today Hannah was finally able to get herself into sitting position from her knees and later from her tummy. All by herself.

This is huge for Hannah. And it's really the only thing I have totally been wanting for Hannah for her 1st birthday (which is in 5 days). Who cares about crawling and walking?! I just want my sweet baby girl to be able to get into sitting whenever she darn-well pleases.

Wow. I'm so stinkin' proud of my little cutie! It's no small feat for her skinny little arms to be able to push her large head clear up in order to sit.

This afternoon I was blessed to witness Hannah pushing herself from her knees into sitting. It was awesome. And she was so happy.

And this evening (while I was at work), Scott put Hannah down on her tummy and went into the kitchen. A couple of minutes later, he returned to find Hannah in sitting position.

I can't wait for the morning that I walk into Hannah's room and find her sitting up. I will definitely be crying again at that point.

Man, I love that baby! :)

5 comments:

Christina said...

Happy happy day!!!!! What a blessing for our little angel!

Sandy Brunson said...

Yeah baby girl! She'll be crawling in no time!

bullfrogranch said...

GO Hannah! You are awesome!!!!! We love you!

glarcy said...

I can't imagine why that would make you happy... :)

MaryAnn said...

Way to go Hannah!