Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hannah's Birthday Parties

Hannah's birthday weekend was a busy one, mainly due a quick trip to Vegas.

We had to stop at our favorite pizza place in Beaver on our way down. "We Toss 'em, They're Awesome!" :)

The happy couple: Scott's cousin Tyler and bride Kristie.

I hardly took any pics of all the fun wedding festivities with Scott's family, but I did take a few cute pics of Hannah at the reception.

What a pretty girl! I just can't believe I didn't even get a pic of her with her cute cousins.

Proof that Hannah wasn't the only one at the reception. :)

We spent Saturday night in St. George with my sister and her fam.

The kids woke up bright and early to spend a little time with Hannah on her birthday and to help her open a birthday present.

Hannah played with some of her new toys on the way home on her birthday.

And she eventually fell asleep. Super cute!

Party #1 with the Claysons:

We were 45 mins late to our first party at my sister's house. Thank goodness the guest of honor was well worth waiting for. :)

Hannah had plenty of help opening all of her presents.

She loved all of her new toys and was especially fond of these jingle bells.

Hannah got some new, cute clothes.

Family photo op.

We celebrated lady-bug style.

I made Hannah's cake/cupcakes and froze them all the day before our trip. Then I decorated the cake (my first time ever) right before the party. It was definitely a (hurried) labor of love. Don't look too closely...

Happy 1st Birthday, sweet baby Hannah!

Hannah enjoyed some mac and cheese while the rest of us enjoyed pizza and bread sticks provided by my parents.

Time to add the candle.

The frosting was actually quite yummy, and I don't usually like frosting.

The Clayson clan.

Hannah liked the frosting and didn't mind the cake, but she really loved digging her hands in the cake. Fun!

And she enjoyed some ice cream.

Party #2 with the Carters:

More presents to open. We really need to teach that baby how to rip paper. :)

Daddy Scottie is such a good helper. :)

Cutest snake I've ever seen!

Time for more cake.

Just a cupcake this time. Not sure why it's sideways.

Still pretty yummy.

Stinkin' cutie pie!

Dig in!

Hannah was totally spoiled and ended up with tons of presents. Not sure where we'll fit all of them. And Christmas is just a few days away. Crazy!

We had a wonderful time celebrating Hannah's 1st birthday with her. Thanks to all of you for helping make it so fun and special!

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Looks like fun. I love how the party decorations followed her from house to house! Happy Birthday Hannah!

Robinson Family said...

Adorable cake and beautiful one year old!

Elmer said...

What a cute birthday girl! And great job on the cake!

glarcy said...

I know the truth. That was not the first time you decorated a cake ladybug-style!