Last week, we took a trip to a pumpkin patch (of sorts) to pick out pumpkins. Hannah enjoyed herself, and so did we.

Cutie patootie.

She looks really old here. I think it's the long sleeves and the cute little barrette in her hair.

Pretty baby.

Love this face.

Hannah loved sitting on this pumpkin.

Can't you tell?

Hannah "picked out" a baby pumpkin.

Cute lil' pun'kin with a little pumpkin. :)

We decorated our pumpkins this weekend. We didn't want to carve them because they are baking pumpkins that we cooked and froze for yummy pumpkin soup this winter. I bet you can't guess whose pumpkin is whose. :)

We saved Hannah's pumpkin as a decoration.

She's trying to decide if she's glad about that.

FYI: Baking pumpkins make THE best roasted pumpkin seeds ever! YUM!!!
I think I need to start singing "Five Little Pumpkins" to Hannah...
3 comments:
We even have the book that goes along with that song. My girls love it!
So cute! Looks like a fun outing with your little pumpkin!
Some of the cutest Hannah pictures ever!
Post a Comment